| Mobile| RSS

How do you feel about...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 | posted in | 3 comments

So now that Elemental Shamans have received some buffs to our spec in the last patch and some future buffs coming in 3.3 according to the PTR notes, I wanted to ask my fellow shamans how do they feel about the current state of our class/spec?

Do you like the changes to the rotation, glyphs, or spells?

Do you feel blizzard has us going in the right direction?

Is the elemental shaman still a viable raider or should another class be taken instead?


I am going to save my opinions until I receive some feedback on these topics.

3 Responses So far
gravatar
Anonymous
on October 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I am much happier now as a raider.... dps output is better and better, and I dont have any issues getting into raids really. I love my shaman.

gravatar
Eric Forsythe
on October 13, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

What are the changes? Fire nova?

I'd like to see us scale better as we gear, make flametongue weapon scale with spell power and also ToW.

Fights like Ony make me feel sad that we don't have any good attacks to use against the whelps.

Changing Magma to be used like the new Fire Nova would be nice.

From a PVP perspective, losing Fire Nova totem stun is sad...

gravatar
Anonymous
on October 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Magma is great for Ony! Drop it in the center where the whelps are grouped, forget about it, and boom boom Ony. She'll get outta phase 2 quick!

What does Fire Nova bring to the table, other than another aoe option we'd only use for trash? Is it supposed to be some sort of pvp totem? I just don't get it. Kinda lame, imo =\

Post a Comment


Blogger Widgets
Popular Posts Widget

Twitter